JOYO Future Chorus CHORUS
IRON MAN Mini Series JF-316 Effectors Tonal Response
- Overview: JOYO pedals do it again. In the last years Joyo has made a number of nice quality and lowcost guitar effects pedals that are geared towards the budget-minded musician. The company is committed to providing outstanding tone and every JOYO effects unit is individually tested and approved by professional musicians. Designer and Musician Terry Li demonstrated a number of their pedals, including their new line called the Ironman Series at NAMM USA Show 2014. In addition to the “Orange Juice” amplifier simulation pedal, they have a unique spin on protecting your sound settings. This prevents users from bumping and changing the knobs and from others who want to copy your tone
For many guitar players a Chorus is something that has been overdone or the settings used are either way over the top can virtually destroy what can be achieved with one. A good Chorus ( and setting) can widen your guitar sound, bring it to the front of the mix and give your clean sounds a lot more depth. The FUTURE CHORUS is a subtle analog chorus that never sounds “too much” even in the extreme settings. Every sound you dial in stays fully usable. So if you are looking for a crazy, wobbly chorus sound, keep looking, (or sure you already have one). However if you need a beautifully transparent chorus that works in many different situations, the FUTURE CHORUS is for you.
Features Level , Depth and Rate
Future Chorus’s dimensions are: 1 1/2″ W x 2 3/4 ” H x 1 1/2″ D
True Bypass Construction.
- True Bypass Construction.
- JOYO’S “Metal Head” DISTORTION
- IRONMAN mini series
- Little units with a great tonal response
- The minis are housed in a very solid metal casing with a features an ingenious housing enclosure over the knobs
- Can protects your tone settings from accidental movement and also protects from dust, spills etc
- The LED will show through the black plexi face when the unit is engaged
- Features Volume, Gain + High and Low EQ settings