JOYO Gate of Kahn GATE
IRON MAN Mini Series JF-324 Gate of Kahn
The Gate of Kahn is an (Gate). Of course it has true bypass!
The Gate Of Kahn is the brand new noise gate from Joyo. With just one simple ‘threshold’ control this pedal makes it exquisitely easy to get rid of all that unwanted noise from your signal chain. Adjust it so that when you play a note or chord with it on it is the same volume level as when it is off. In the unlikely event that you’re still getting more noise than you want then ever so slightly increase the threshold control but remember a little adjustment goes a long way!!!
- Overview: JOYO pedals do it again. In the last years Joyo has made a number of nice quality and lowcost guitar effects pedals that are geared towards the budget-minded musician. The company is committed to providing outstanding tone and every JOYO effects unit is individually tested and approved by professional musicians. Designer and Musician Terry Li demonstrated a number of their pedals, including their new line called the Ironman Series at NAMM USA Show 2014. In addition to the “Orange Juice” amplifier simulation pedal, they have a unique spin on protecting your sound settings. This prevents users from bumping and changing the knobs and from others who want to copy your tone
- JOYO’S “Gate of Kahn” Gate
- IRONMAN mini series
- Little units with a great tonal response
- The minis are housed in a very solid metal casing with a features an ingenious housing enclosure over the knobs
- Can protects your tone settings from accidental movement and also protects from dust, spills etc
- The LED will show through the black plexi face when the unit is engaged
Flippable cover design to protect your settings!
Sturdy and solid. These were made to last.
Dimensions: 1 1/2″ W x 2 3/4″ H x 1 1/2″ D
Uses a standard Boss style 9V AC Adapter
Includes Velcro to attach to your pedal-board!