JOYO Husky Drive OVERDRIVE
IRON MAN Mini Series JF-314 Effectors Tonal Response
- Overview: JOYO pedals do it again. In the last years Joyo has made a number of nice quality and lowcost guitar effects pedals that are geared towards the budget-minded musician. The company is committed to providing outstanding tone and every JOYO effects unit is individually tested and approved by professional musicians. Designer and Musician Terry Li demonstrated a number of their pedals, including their new line called the Ironman Series at NAMM USA Show 2014. In addition to the “Orange Juice” amplifier simulation pedal, they have a unique spin on protecting your sound settings. This prevents users from bumping and changing the knobs and from others who want to copy your tone
Husky is just a nice word for FAT and this pedal sounds extremely fat. Many of us rarely get the wide throbbing sound of (power amp) distortion and that is where the Husky Drive shines. All the beautiful overtones you can get through a tube amp that has been pushed to the edge, are now at your fingertips in this tiny pedal. The HIGH and LOW combo switch makes it even more flexible. Many pedals have attempted to harness this power in a stomp box and never has one gotten as close as the Husky Drive.
Features Volume, Gain, Tone + Unique (High/Low) EQ settings.
Husky Drive’s dimensions are: 1 1/2″ W x 2 3/4 ” H x 1 1/2″ D
True Bypass Construction
- JOYO’S “Husky Drive” OVERDRIVE
- IRONMAN mini series
- Little units with a great tonal response
- The minis are housed in a very solid metal casing with a features an ingenious housing enclosure over the knobs
- Can protects your tone settings from accidental movement and also protects from dust, spills etc
- The LED will show through the black plexi face when the unit is engaged
Features Volume, Gain + High and Low EQ settings